Thursday, October 31, 2013

Awesome deals on Canon cameras on Amazon

When I bought my Canon 5D Mark III I paid a pretty penny for it.

That's ofc the "curse" of buying something when it hits the market, but I'm still extremely pleased with my decision to buy it and still love using it.

Today I noticed that Amazon is having a few special deals on Canon bodies, so if you've been thinking about getting a 5D mark III, then now would be a good time to do so.

If you go to this page you can add a bunch of accessories for free to your order (and on some of the other bodies also get special deals on select lenses)

For the body only you can add these to your shopping cart for free (directly from that page):



So that's $200 worth of very useful accessories - I mean, have you ever heard someone refusing to receive a free SanDisk memory card or an additional battery pack?

If you go for the kit with the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens then you can *also* add the Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod to your order for free


Additionally there's also a 2% back Reward running at the moment (and the 5D mark III is one of the qualifying bodies)






No comments:

Post a Comment